Alter-G Treadmill, coming soon!13th September 2020
Alter gravity with the Alter-G, coming soon to the Rehab Hub!
We are beyond excited to shortly be adding the Alter-G treadmill (commonly known as ‘anti-gravity treadmill’) to our new rehabilitation suite in Autumn 2020.
- Alter-G for Sports Injury & Training
- Alter-G for Seniors
- Alter-G for Ortho Rehab & Neuro Patients
Alter-G for Ortho & Neuro Patients
If you’ve forgotten what it’s like to walk or run without pain or the fear of falling, an AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ system will help you experience a level of freedom you may not have thought possible. Whether you want to get back to life as quickly as possible after orthopedic injury or surgery, or you want to gain strength and endurance while managing a neurological condition, chronic disease, or obesity – AlterG can give you new power to achieve your goals.
Elevate your recovery:
- Provides gentle unweighting from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement
- Innovative technology supports normal walking and running biomechanics – unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harness systems
- Real-time gait data and live video monitoring help you with immediate visual feedback to improve your experience and results
- Fall-safe environment gives you the confidence to move like never before
- Encourages range of motion, shown to improve outcomes
- Walk, run, and perform exercises that help you recover, maintain, and enhance your balance, strength, and mobility.
Alter-G for Sports Injury & Training
For athletes interested in rehabbing faster, training while protecting or recovering from an injury or surgery, or increasing training volume while minimizing stress-related injuries, AlterG® allows you to achieve your goals sooner and smarter. AlterG’s Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology is a cornerstone in the training rooms of professional sports teams, Olympic training centers, and sports science facilities around the world.
Recover, reload, and progress training safely:
- Unweights you from 100% to as low as 20% of your body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
- Supports normal gait mechanics and avoids development of compensatory strategies – unlike conventional body weight support alternatives such as hydrotherapy.
- Real-time gait data and video monitoring help you use visual feedback to get better results faster.
- Limit downtime by training through injuries and enabling a return to sport in better condition.
- Enables earlier post-surgery training.
- Increase training volume while minimizing stress-related injury.
- Encourage range of motion, shown to improve outcomes
Alter-G for Seniors
For seniors with an interest in active aging, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ system can change the way you live. AlterG allows you to move, walk, run, build strength, and improve cardio conditioning in a comfortable, pain-free environment. Keep your body active without the risk of falling or impact stress injury. AlterG® can be found in senior care centers and outpatient physical therapy facilities around the world.
Moving in an all new way for increased well-being:
- Uses air pressure to gently unweight you from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement
- Innovative system supports normal biomechanics – unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harnesses
- Reduces the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, anxious, or high fall-risk seniors
- Enables gradual progression of training to set you up for long-term fitness success.