Golf Injuries9th November 2019
Did you know that golfers are injured more often than full-contact rugby players? Golf is hard on your body – 62% of amateurs and 85% of professionals will sustain a significant injury which often leads to persistent low back pain.
Our free Golf Injury Fact Sheets provide simple conditioning exercises, so you can greatly reduce your risk of injury while improving your game. Routine conditioning can improve your game by:
- Increasing clubhead speed by 7%
- Improving strength up to 56%
- Improving flexibility up to 39%
- Increasing drive distance up to 15 yards with sustained accuracy.
Our Golf Injury Fact Sheets contain the techniques to avoid golf-related injuries by:
- Developing a proper swing
- Building a stronger core
- Conditioning your hips and thoracic spine for greater mobility.