Low Back Pain and Sleep9th November 2019
Anyone who suffers from back pain knows how hard it is to get a long and restful night’s sleep. Most of us toss and turn all night and when morning arrives we feel more exhausted than when we went to bed, and spend the next day feeling drained and irritable.
It doesn’t have to be that way. We’ve put together a unique and interactive guide to help you banish your back pain at night, without the use of any sleep medication or painkillers.
The guide includes:
- 6 strategies for getting a great night’s sleep
- Simple but effective stretches you can do in bed before you go to sleep (with videos)
- Advice on the best sleeping positions for back pain sufferers
- A morning stretch routine to help you get up feeling refreshed (with videos)
- 7 Yoga poses that will help banish most forms of back pain.