Women’s Health Through Active Living9th November 2019
Women’s bodies are extraordinary. As women age they become more vulnerable to certain injuries, ailments, and diseases. Luckily, some things can be done to prevent and treat these conditions.
Discover how to prevent and treat:
- Osteoporosis (affects 1 in 3 women)
- Accidental Falls (2nd leading cause of unintentional deaths worldwide)
- Stress Incontinence (experienced by 45% of women).
Our free advice sheets teach you:
- How to reduce your risk of hip fracture by 42% with one daily activity
- One simple activity proven to significantly increase your bone density
- How to reduce the instance of stress incontinence – in 90 days.