We’re here to help you be your best. Our aim is to return you to comfortable and strong movement for a healthy, happy, pain-free life and we will support and guide you every step of the way.
Whether you’re experiencing problems with day-to-day activities or in achieving an important goal, our Physiotherapy team are kind, experienced and confident in helping you:
- Rehabilitate back, joint and muscle injuries and dysfunction
- Work with postural and balance issues, including Vestibular disorders
- Improve chronic or arthritic pain
- Prepare for or recover from surgery
- Recover from accidents, including whiplash
- Improve discomfort from work-related issues and provide ergonomic advice.
We focus as much on addressing the source of an issue as we do treating the painful symptoms, through a combination of assessment, diagnosis, patient education and hands-on therapy.
Physiotherapy at the Rehab Hub is provided by Annie Head; a Senior Physiotherapist with over 18 years of clinical experience of acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, orthopaedic pre and post-operative rehabilitation. Additionally, she specialises in Vestibular Rehabilitation with over 10 years’ experience in this field.