We’re here to help you be your best. Our aim is to return you to comfortable and strong movement for a healthy, happy, pain-free life and we will support and guide you every step of the way.
Whether you’re experiencing problems with day-to-day activities or in achieving an important goal, our Physiotherapy team are kind, experienced and confident in helping you:
- Rehabilitate back, joint and muscle injuries and dysfunction
- Work with postural and balance issues, including Vestibular disorders
- Improve chronic or arthritic pain
- Prepare for or recover from surgery
- Recover from accidents, including whiplash
- Improve discomfort from work-related issues and provide ergonomic advice.
We focus as much on addressing the source of an issue as we do treating the painful symptoms, through a combination of assessment, diagnosis, patient education and hands-on therapy.
Physiotherapy at the Rehab Hub is provided by Senior Physiotherapists Annie Head and Joanne Howells who have over 45 years of clinical experience between them of acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions, orthopaedic pre and post-operative rehabilitation. Additionally, Annie specialises in Vestibular Rehabilitation with over 10 years’ experience in this field.
Real life cases:
Anti-Gravity Treadmill Virtual Tour Physiotherapy Explained Sports Therapy or Physiotherapy? Vestibular Rehabilitation Explained K-Taping Explained What is Ultrasound? What is Dry Needling? Dry Needling vs. Acupuncture