Rugby Injuries9th November 2019
Rugby hurts! If you play rugby, you know it…
1 in 4 rugby players will be injured during a given season and 46% of those injuries will send them to the sidelines for at least a week.
Our free factsheets will help you stay in the game. Download and discover practical advice on how to prevent and treat the 8 most common rugby injuries:
- ACL Injury (one-third of players retire after this injury)
- Ankle Sprains (1 in 7 rugby injuries)
- Meniscus Injury (commonly associated with other knee injuries)
- Head Injuries (of which 44% are concussions)
- Muscle and Contusion Injuries (40% of all rugby injuries)
- How to reduce the risk of ankle sprain by 87%
- How to reduce the risk of neck, back, shoulder and knee injuries by as much as 51%
- What to add to your training to reduce your overall risk of injury.